“Bump” Up Your Listing
When your listing moves onto the second page, it could be time to “Bump” it back to the top of the first page. Each listing “bump” costs $4.99 for Company, $9.99 for RAW, $29.99 for Packaged, and $49.99 for Premium. If interested, email moderator@RAWmarket.place
For increased exposure check out our featured listings, located on the right-hand column of EVERY product details page. Featured Listing will link back to your main listing. We have 2 options of Featured Listing:
- Home Page feature at the right-hand column for 7 days at $200.
- Every Listing Details Page at the right-hand column for 1 month at $200.
If interested, email moderator@RAWmarket.place
Customized Broadcast Emails
For maximum exposure we also offer customized emails, which are distributed to our full user base of more than 12,000 users. You prepare copy up to 300 words and 4 images. We provide professional editing and layout design. We include a second mailing sent a few days later to anyone who had not yet opened the first email. Cost: $500 per email. If interested, email moderator@RAWmarket.place
How to place a listing
- Select the listing level appropriate to your product or service, e.g. Raw, Packaged, or Premium and pay for your listing (using any major debit or credit card).
- Next, fill in the information for your listing including your contact information, business name and license.
- Upload unredacted copies of Business or Grower License and product Certificate of Analysis (COA), click here to UPLOAD FILES. Note, you need to be signed in to upload files.
- After placement of your listing, it will be available in the Pending Section
- Follow these guidelines to help us move your listing from the “Pending” to “Reviewed” section:
- Complete all fields!
- Do not include ANY marijuana products or connect to any website that sells marijuana products.
- Include a website URL that you control. This can be your company website, your Business Facebook Page, your Instagram Account, a Dropbox with additional information, or your LinkedIn page. Just created websites may be questioned.
- The name and phone number on your listing matches the name and phone number on your website or online platform.
- Offer secure payment options, e.g. check, credit card or bank wire. Do not use transaction methods where refunds are not available, such as PayPal, Stripe, Square, Crypto Currency, Gift Cards, Western Union, MoneyGram or any other untraceable form of payment.
- Check your listing descriptions for typos, confusing or conflicting wording, improper punctuation, and text which has been copied from other listings.
- You must own all photos used.
- All COA’s must be authentic. We will contact the lab for verification. Preference will be given when using approved testing labs.
The Questionable, Pending, and Reviewed icons used on this site are not endorsements nor warrantees by RAWmarket.place. You acknowledge that RAWmarket.place does not warrant and does not endorse any user, company, product or service. RAWmarket.place itself sells no products or services and has no contact with buyers or sellers; it is a self-regulated site. RAWmarket.place does not represent buyers or sellers and does not get involved in any transactions between buyers and sellers. Your use of RAWmarket.place is at your own risk, and by using this site, you agree to our Terms and Policy.
If you do happen to have a bad experience with a seller, please click on the Report Seller link and complete the short form. We will make all these reports available through List of Reports link.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
This listing has been reviewed and has passed requirements of completeness, consistency, and professionalism. However, RAWmarket.place does not warrant or endorse any user, company, product or service.
This listing has not yet been reviewed.
This listing has been reviewed and does not meet requirements for completeness, consistency, and professionalism. Proceed with caution with any purchase.
Welcome to the Hemp Marketplace by RAWmarket.place, an easy-to-use platform to advertise and find hemp products. RAWmarket.place itself sells no products or services; it is an advertising only site.
Be careful of listings that look too good to be true. Always request and confirm pricing, cultivar names, Certificates of Analysis (COA’s), payment and shipping options. Also, check the forums board, Scammers Hall of Shame, and if anything feels odd, do not proceed. RAWmarket.place does not represent buyers or sellers and does not get involved in any transactions between buyers and sellers. Your use of RAWmarket.place is at your own risk, and by using this site, you agree to our Terms and Policy. Refer to each section for listing fees; all listings payment are final, no refunds.
All materials listed on RAWmarket.place need to be produced from industrial hemp grown in compliance with the USDA Final Rule. All federal and state hemp regulatory programs require that the plants are tested for concentrations of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) below 0.3% Total THC by dry weight. Hemp is not marijuana and all marijuana listings or links to marijuana websites will be rejected!
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE: These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always check with your physician before starting a new dietary supplement program. Further note that medical claims of any kind are not allowed.