Reply To: J&D Hill Farms & Comexi SCAM

Jason
Participant

J&d hill scammed me. Sent them 400 for a pound on 8/1. They messaged back shortly that the payment got stopped because PayPal doesn’t deal deal with hemp companies and said they reversed it and asked my to send it zelle. I said I need to wait for it to get back in my account. Not there for a couple days so I go back to their account and PayPal is still up for accepting payment. I got suspicious because why wouldn’t you take that down? We emailed back and forth, real short emails, like I haven’t got it back yet and he said it showed it was. Then I message two times before getting a response that said here’s proff(it didn’t say proof) that it was reversed but the little image didn’t prove anything, kinda did the opposite for me. It said it was reversed to Addam Frazer on 8/2 and the original purchase date was 8/2. But it came out of my account on 8/1 and I’m not Addam Frazer. Plus it was an RET file format, which I had never heard of but googled and yeah, they’re scammers. I emailed back saying this isn’t me and that was just about 10 minutes ago. Came on here and searched them and came across this thread. It’s so totally opposite about what this community is all about. Lame.

Be part of the growing Hemp Community. It's FREE!

Create new listings. For only a small fee.

Share stories, ask questions, discuss issues.

Feature/bump listings, be a moderator, custom emails.