Reply To: What brought you into the hemp world? Share your stories here!

Hemp Marketplace HomeForumsRAWmarket.place EventsWhat brought you into the hemp world? Share your stories here!Reply To: What brought you into the hemp world? Share your stories here!

cbdofnv
Participant

Hello all, My S.O. kept hinting that he wanted to grow. He was a grower back in the 80″s in Humboldt and recanted his stories of being chased by bears and havalina and the police. He made it through with some amazing tales. Well, I wasn’t about to do something illegal until one day I was reading online and I read that hemp could be grown legally. That was the answer!! I read about all of it’s amazing properties and benefits and after doing my research I asked him if he would be interested in growing hemp instead? He was fully on board!
We went full steam ahead with licensing and setting up a grow facility to discover which plants work best. We had our first harvest last month and had 3 out of 4 strains make the cut with the NDA. Now we are negotiating with a few different ventures to enhance our line and move forward.
We have been giving a lot of product to friends and family to help them with pain and other ailments. Our goal is to bring knowledge and relief to our community.

Be part of the growing Hemp Community. It's FREE!

Create new listings. For only a small fee.

Share stories, ask questions, discuss issues.

Feature/bump listings, be a moderator, custom emails.