1 more thought. Ask lots of questions and document the answers via text, email, chat, dm and screenshot them. If you have any questions about any brokers or farms feel free to DM me and I’ll share any direct experiences I’ve had.
Here are some critical questions to ask before you purchase anything from anyone via any online marketplace.
1) Is this the farm direct or are you a broker?
2) Is the flower hand trimmed or
Was it sent through trimming machines 1,2, or 3 times?
3) What is the seed situation? Are they inside the buds? If I dump out a pound how many seed will a find approx?
4) How many years have you been farming or brokering?
5) Do you have an precious customers I can speak with as a reference?
6) If they aren’t willing to let you buy a sample pound, it should be a red flag.
7) Verify the license number listed on this site on the corresponding states licensing website. If you don’t find the company listed on the state run licensing website it’s because they aren’t licensed.
8) Pay for your order via Credit Card it possible because you can dispute the charge if they don’t send you the product or if they send you complete garbage instead of what you purchased.
9) No one just harvested any big volume… everyone just planted next years crops. So, be alert if someone is claiming to have 20,000 pounds of just harvested flower because it’s BS. Could they have harvested a GH? Yes, absolutely but those units won’t be $150-$350 and there won’t be 20,000 available.
LIKE your mom or dad probably told you growing up, “If it seems to good to be true? It is!!!!
People aren’t in here to make you tons of money they are here to move their product and if they still have a ton of product this time of year it’s because it’s probably brown, seedy, moldy and or doesn’t smell good.
Don’t throw good money away on garbage! Be smart!