Reply To: Scammers Hall of Shame Intro

Mike
Participant

Have been scammed out of 4 free samples with promises of purchasing our product, pretty disgusting to say the least. What happen to honesty, George Grant Cleveland Ohio,(holistic living) tells me how many stores he has and that he can use our product, sent photos to make sure it was what he was looking for, sent the large sample out and never heard a word back, even blocked my number when all I wanted to do was find out if it worked for his needs or not..next one, Clifford Lapan Black River NY, even went so far as to order after recieveing the sample, we did not have an account set up quite yet and trusted him to pay, told us he sent the check out the day we sent him a copy of the shipping notice, next time we heard from him much later he tells me he will have his gal cancel that check and send us another one, you know where that went, next one to watch out for Robbie Hill Fayetteville NC, sent him a nice sample and never heard from him again, phone disconected etc. I had no idea how many crooks were out there..we just want to do business with good honest people and that is very hard to find..I have more information on these people if anyone needs it..Thanks

Mike

Be part of the growing Hemp Community. It's FREE!

Create new listings. For only a small fee.

Share stories, ask questions, discuss issues.

Feature/bump listings, be a moderator, custom emails.