AmotaShop trying to price gouge me DEAL WITH CAUTION

Hemp Marketplace HomeForumsScammers Hall of ShameAmotaShop trying to price gouge me DEAL WITH CAUTION

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

Ordered gummy squares 50mg watermelon. Received a different flavors COA in black and white. Told them not to ship anything until I receive proper COA. They shipped 200 packs of gummys with 25mg paperwork (the 25mg paperwork they have has the same colored gummy that they sent. THEY IGNORED ME SAYING DO NOT SHIP.

Then I asked to have a second order setup and they added $225 for “copackaging” which is understandable but never did they say the original price was a one time deal…

Then I ask for a quote for KG of CBD Isolate and they sent me one for $100 more than the listed price on the website…

Shady company, returning the gummies and filing a chargeback if I don’t get a refund…

DWC

The Hemp Collect
    Participant

We are a reliable and ethical partner that wholesales bulk gummies and can also pack them in GMP facility with batch COA’s. If interested get in touch.

amotagroup
    Participant

Hi Anthony Zingaro,

This is Damian Moran, the owner of Amota Group. I am just going to leave this transcript from your email right here. This is after we spend hours educating and helping you understand some of the nuances of the hemp and CBD business, as you are brand new to the space.

And I quote from Anthony Zingaro on February 24th 7:07pm, two weeks after this review:

“I hope this does not affect our ability to do future business together.

I realize from your perspective it seems like I am the shady one now. Hope you understand that is NOT how I do business, I was just trying to protect myself.

Sorry Again.”

Apology accepted and we are always here for you for any future orders. Anyone who questions the authenticity of the email quote I can provide proof.

Have a great day Anthony and thank you for using Amotashop.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Be part of the growing Hemp Community. It's FREE!

Create new listings. For only a small fee.

Share stories, ask questions, discuss issues.

Feature/bump listings, be a moderator, custom emails.