Delta 8 gummy supplier?

Hemp Marketplace HomeForumsArchiveFood & BeveragesDelta 8 gummy supplier?

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Tony
    Participant

Looking to find a reliable and honest gummy supplier for white label.

James Paskalides
    Participant

Hi, Our Brand manufactures 50mg ∆ 8 THC gummies we can do from .35-.50 cents depending on quantity you would like.

rdspfarms
    Participant

Hi we offer a few different options of 25 mg D8 gummies for wholesale. We also offer private labeling and can introduce different terpene profiles per the company’s liking. Here is a link to our product: https://smokeunicorn.com/collections/delta-8-infused-gummies.

$4 per 100 MOQ
    or
    $2.30 per 1000 MOQ

Please email me if you would like more information. Thank you

Blake Henry
    Blake@rdspfarms.com

The Hemp Collect
    Participant

Let’s chat. We supply and white-label for some of the industry’s largest brands. We would love to quote you and see if we can bring value and reliability to your supply needs. We manufacture and pack in GMP-certified facilities.

Galaxy Groves
    Participant

Hello,
    I can supply you high quality at great prices on any cannabinoid including d8 and hhc. We are the oil processor so no middle man. All of our gummies are large 6 gram ones not the standard small gummies to try and make them cheaper. We do all vegan pectin. Message or email me and well take care of you. I have some awesome 50/50 d8/d9 gummies that smack!

Tyler Workman
    Participant

Good afternoon. I own a large gummy manufacturing facility we always keep product on the ground and have a variety of different flavors. All of the distillate used in our gummies is provided by my CGMP lab in Colorado and I can provide you with full traceability and COAs. If you would like to reach out we can schedule a FaceTime call at the facility or an in person meeting if you’re in Florida. Let me know if you’re interested or have any further questions we can work with you on pricing. 561-558-7044.
    -Tyler

Jone Marsh
    Participant

Assignment Help Qatar services by Student Life Rescuer designs for the students perusing in the territory. However, it embraces assistance to students with all sorts of issues they face in completing their assignments successfully. As a part of achieving a subject or a course of study, it is a common practice within Qatar universities to entrust students with different types of assignments to prove their learning. Direct interaction with professors is sometimes uncomfortable for students, which is why Student Life Protector has come up with immediate assistance to students in completing their assignments.

Our helpers of assignment help online service in Qatar provides a complete level of guidance and support and help students complete any subject’s assignment to a more elevated legal status. It is possible because of an in-house team of positively qualified professors, past scholars and experienced students working 24*7 to help students score A+ grade in their assignments.

ivansot
    Participant

Find A Guide On How To Get Money Off Cash App At Walmart Without Card

How To Get Money Off Cash App At Walmart Without Card? If you are at Walmart and you would like to get your money off Cash App without a card, you don’t need to worry at all. In such a critical circumstance, you can make proper utilization of your Cash App pay facility.

ivansot
    Participant

How To Get Money Off Cash App Without Card At Any Retail Store?

Are you seeking the right information about How to Get Money off Cash App without Card? To understand everything about the same, you should go to the help section. All you have to do is to deposit your funds to your bank account from your Cash App account using the Cash out feature.

William Nielsen
    Participant

Yesterday I decided to search for an informative essay topic and found this site. The first thing I liked was the number of topic ideas. Check out the entire list, and you will surely find something special.

Hey I’m Chris Flippo, been manufacturing gummies for 4 years now. Most of the ads on Kush .com car, and my website is http://www.heromedz.com I ACTUALLY make the gummies. Haha

sam dam
    Participant

How to setup cash app direct deposit?
    Want to know how you can set up your cash app direct deposit? If your answer is yes then you have chosen the right path to walk on and know how you can setup your Cash app direct deposit. Here you will find the procedure for it very easily because we have made it easy for you by placing a link here, you just need to click that given link and get what you want.

Robert Painter
    Participant

I can supply you D8 Gummies, White label Packaged for .20 cents per.

Thats going to be the best price you can find on here, if interested my phone number is (646-399-1876)

emily
    Participant

Get ready for some uncontrollable laughter attacks as Call Me Kat season 3 premieres on September 29, 2022 on Fox, bringing the most fun-loving and upbeat 39-year-old Kat back to your screens. Keep reading as we describe how to where to watch call me kat in nz since the multi-cam comedy will undoubtedly offer you some life goals.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Be part of the growing Hemp Community. It's FREE!

Create new listings. For only a small fee.

Share stories, ask questions, discuss issues.

Feature/bump listings, be a moderator, custom emails.