Here are some critical tips and guidelines for creating an effective listing!
*If you are having any issues posting your listings make sure you check our Tips Board for help*.
First and foremost, once you pay for and begin to create a new listing, it is imperative that you complete the entire process before exiting or closing the page. If you do not, you will not be able to return to your listing and will be asked to pay again. It is imperative that you follow this procedure to expedite your listing onto the site.
If you do shut down prior to completion, please send an email to moderator@rawmarketplace stating what happened. Please include your user name and email for your account. We will create a blank placeholder listing for you, which you can then edit and finalize the listing process.
Setting a Primary Image
By default, the first image you upload will be set as the primary photo.To set another picture as primary, click on the “edit ad” button, scroll down and click “Next” at the bottom of the page to get to the Upload Image screen. Then, upload the first picture you want to use as your primary photo.
Resizing and Rotating your images
To ensure your images are looking the best they can, you can use Resizeimage.net to crop, rotate and resize your images.
1. Navigate to Preview (OR right click on the image and select open, or open in preview)
2. Open preview and go to File>Open in the menu bar.
3. In the browser that opens, locate the image you wish to resize, click open.
4. With your image open in preview, select Tools>Adjust Size in the menu bar.
5. Adjust the dimensions in the box that appears.
6. Click OK, then save your image.
PC Users (Windows 10):
1. Double click on the image you would like to use.
2. Click on the three dots in the right hand corner of the window that opens
3. Select Resize
4. Select “C” Define custom dimensions
5. Adjust and select quality and click “save resized copy”
6. Click save again, you are all set!
This post will be continue to be updated with new tips and tricks, so make sure to check back if you have any questions!
Responding To Messages via Email
When you receive a message from a Hemp Marketplace user, you will get a copy in your email that is forwarded from our automatic email reply robot. It is important that when you reply to these messages from your email (not through our website),
Do Not Click Reply
You must select to reply to the email address of the person who messaged you, otherwise it will not go through. Click on their email address and craft a reply that way.
Thank you all!
bump for visibility