Hempmedixs Raleigh NC

Hemp Marketplace Home Forums Scammers Hall of Shame Hempmedixs Raleigh NC

Tagged: 

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Gautam Chovatiya 1 week ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

SMB2317
    Participant

I ordered two strains from Hempmedixs in Raleigh NC: The Wife and Super Silver Haze (a pound each). What I received was two unmarked units that were exactly the same. After sending “Paul Columbus” a photo of what I received he told me it was The Wife and that his “partner” Mike must be an idiot. Whatever, if it’s legit I’ll just have two pounds of the same strain.

I immediately shipped a sample to ProVerde Labs for a potency test. The “COA” that “Paul” had sent me showed that this strain was 19%-20% CBD. The reality, however, was that it was 5.74% CBD. Not even 6%!

When I reported this back to “Paul” and requested a refund I was ghosted, as you would expect with a garbage broker that doesn’t give a shit about what he’s selling.

Lab report for The Wife

Carlo Suits

SMB2317,

I’m sorry you had this experience. Thank you for reporting your findings, the detailed report is a big help.

SMB2317
    Participant

FYI I got his name wrong, it’s Paul Columbus not Doug but there was no way for me to edit the original post.

hazydayzmke
    Participant

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! I ordered a pound of Super Silver Haze with a COA showing active CBD of 17.36%. After waiting over 3 weeks to finally receive the flower I finally got something called “NBS” that is showing testing at 12% and it looks absolutely horrible.

• This reply was modified 1 week, 3 days ago by  hazydayzmke.

SMB2317
    Participant

I could still sell 12% flower if it looks like decent stuff. How did the Haze look and smell? I never did get mine.

hazydayzmke
    Participant

We didn’t get the Super Silver Haze either. We received something called “NBS Hemp Auto” and unfortunately it looks very dark and stemmy. I don’t even want to open it to see how it smells because I’m hoping to send it back for a refund.

SMB2317
    Participant

Good luck with that. I asked for a refund and he acted like I never asked for one, then he complained about the review I left and stopped responding.

SMB2317
    Participant

I keep getting bizarre texts from this guy complaining to me about this forum discussion so I’m just going to keep bumping this thread back up to the top until he either responds here (which I suggested to him), issues a refund or goes away.

Gautam Chovatiya
    Participant

I keep getting bizarre texts from this guy complaining to me about this forum discussion so I’m just going to keep bumping this thread back up to the top until he either responds here (which I suggested to him), issues a refund or goes away.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Raw

Raw and lightly-processed
hemp materials only

$29.97 / listing
$9.99 per month for 3 months
New Listing

Packaged

Finished and
packaged products

$99.97 / listing
$33.33 per month for 3 months
New Listing