Hemp Marketplace Home›Forums›RAWmarket.place Events›“Pictures and the Reality”
Tagged: Cbd flower, CBG flower, flower, hand trimmed
I have purchased flower from at least 9-10 farms and visited at least a half dozen. I have been buying and selling flower since 1987 so it’s fair to say I’ve seen it all with regards to product quality. If you are on this site to source product I would highly encourage you to tread lightly and do as much due diligence as possible. 90% or the pictures of product in here are with flash and filters. The product you order and think you will get most likely will not look like the pictures you based your purchasing decision off. ALWAYS order a sample unit before you get sucked into buying larger quantities. If you can go to the farms and buy in person it’s the safest way to do it. That way you know exactly what you are getting. Also, always purchase with a credit card if possible. This affords you some recourse if you don’t get the product you ordered. I’m posting this to make sure people are aware of what your getting into. There are lots of credible and awesome people on this website in this community however there are also lots of very shady unscrupulous people. Make sure you read the scammers hall of fame forum. Lots of brokers in here pretending to be farms too. Good luck to all
1 more thought. Ask lots of questions and document the answers via text, email, chat, dm and screenshot them. If you have any questions about any brokers or farms feel free to DM me and I’ll share any direct experiences I’ve had.
Here are some critical questions to ask before you purchase anything from anyone via any online marketplace.
1) Is this the farm direct or are you a broker?
2) Is the flower hand trimmed or
Was it sent through trimming machines 1,2, or 3 times?
3) What is the seed situation? Are they inside the buds? If I dump out a pound how many seed will a find approx?
4) How many years have you been farming or brokering?
5) Do you have an precious customers I can speak with as a reference?
6) If they aren’t willing to let you buy a sample pound, it should be a red flag.
7) Verify the license number listed on this site on the corresponding states licensing website. If you don’t find the company listed on the state run licensing website it’s because they aren’t licensed.
8) Pay for your order via Credit Card it possible because you can dispute the charge if they don’t send you the product or if they send you complete garbage instead of what you purchased.
9) No one just harvested any big volume… everyone just planted next years crops. So, be alert if someone is claiming to have 20,000 pounds of just harvested flower because it’s BS. Could they have harvested a GH? Yes, absolutely but those units won’t be $150-$350 and there won’t be 20,000 available.
LIKE your mom or dad probably told you growing up, “If it seems to good to be true? It is!!!!
People aren’t in here to make you tons of money they are here to move their product and if they still have a ton of product this time of year it’s because it’s probably brown, seedy, moldy and or doesn’t smell good.
Don’t throw good money away on garbage! Be smart!