Thought I’d drop this forum topic in to share some positivity and good experiences throughout Oregon for sales.
Please use this forum to:
– Clearly communicate best practices in sales
– What is selling vs. what is not
– Give praise to farms doing the best work out there!
– Talk about pricing and how you are determining fair price scales
– Anything else sales or pricing related
I can start. Right now we are doing both consignment and out right purchasing. We are finding that once our clients identify a Lot in our inventory that they like, they dedicate their full attention to it and oftentimes buy it out over time.
For this reason we believe it is very smart for farmers to process as least 100 – 500 lbs of finished trimmed material on every run. Our buyers get disappointed when there is a waiting period for more of the material they liked.
Pricing seems to be holding steady at $200 – $300 per pound hand trimmed on larger purchases in the wholesale sector.
Bubba Kush, Legendary OG, Sour Space Candy, Lifter, and Hawaiian Haze lead the charge in popularity for sure.