Hemp Marketplace Forums Rules
The Hemp Marketplace Forums is a community who are here to learn about the hemp industry, to help each other, and to help their fellow peers. With that in mind, we ask that all members please follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
By using the Hemp Marketplace Forums, you agree to the following rules:
1. Use at your own risk. All information given within these forums is to be used at your own risk. By following or using any of this information you give up the right to hold the Hemp Marketplace or Socxs Technologies Inc. liable for any damages.
2. No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to generate sales or promotion of your products and services will be deleted immediately.
3. Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
4. Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted from the forum after two warnings are issued by moderators.
5. Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
6. Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
7. Bandwidth. All images and signatures must be 500 x 500 pixels or smaller. Posts containing over-sized images and signatures will be removed.
8. Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from the Hemp Marketplace and a deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined by the Hemp Marketplace on a case by case basis.
When posting you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum have the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather private message to an administrator or moderator.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.